Saturday, January 5, 2013

BANNER LIFE

WOW, it has been a long time since I posted anything, to get right to it I must tell you that JESUS loves you!!! A banner life must began with the understanding that GOD has saved you! That there has been a radical change in your life and you desire the things of GOD.  We must have a daily desire to have a relationship with the word of God since He is the word  (John 1:1).  This last year I have been in Guatemala four times and on mission here in the states every week in a community that the Lord has opened for me to minister in.  Every day I pray the Lord will anoint and enable me for His service (that is why we were created) to make much of JESUS!

There are so many questions in my heart about missions and being involved  with so many people it is so amazing that someone would walk up to me in another country and ask me for water and by the power of the Holy Spirit to tell them about the living water.  Or to witness GOD save an asassin, or home after home being in the presence of our beautiful savior as the living truth of the gospel is being shared and each time I return home the questions keep popping up.  Why is this?Why is that?  WHY? WHY? WHY?  As I become closer and closer to the lord something so so sweet is happening that the new question is not why but WHAT?

What is the most amazing One showing me and what does He, the King of Kings want me to do in service.  What missions and what level of service?  The answer is this, to go and run this race at all cost without question,  because He is the answer.   So try this, let your life be a banner with the name JESUS all over it!  Now GO and plant your banner in world where no one else has, a new foundation and live a banner life for JESUS, a life that honers Him and not the world.  If we look like the world, smell like the world, act like the world, we might just be of the world and not just in it.  So no matter if Jesus returns in a minute or a thousand years it is still quickly compared to eternity, so please pray for GOD to save and enable each one of His children to live a banner life for the King.   Amen




THANK YOU JESUS THANK YOU JESUS


MISSIONS




No comments:

Post a Comment