Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wisdom From The Spirit

GOD IS SO GOOD. I am just a sinner saved by grace. I have been blood bought and spirit filled. The Lord has shown me that in Christ everything is opposite.

It is about him, not me. When we tithe in worship, it should not be about what I give, but Lord what can I keep? Meaning, we shouldn't limit ourselves to a percentage, instead we must give what God sees fit.

I know in Christ we should pray for our spouses, our parents, children, pastors, and teachers...to be who God wants them to be. Instead of who I want them to be. This kind of prayer is what started bringing peace to my life. My family never would become what I want them to be. This was driving me crazy, even as much as anger at times.

God is in control. (Peace.)

Is Jesus Christ your Treasure?

1 comment:

  1. Robert I love this and Leyson would say "Praise the Lord"
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete